Your Brand, Online
A WISP website has to be versatile to provide the level of functionality that drives business and optimizes subscriber satisfaction.
It’s important to find a web team with a digital marketer, user experience professional, SEO optimization expert and a copywriter to create an affordable, effective website. Quality design and performance comes from experienced pros who understand the WISP business and offer:
- Front- and back-end web management
- Organic search and SEO support
- Digital content that converts visitors to subscribers
- Reliable hosting services
Give yourself a break, save time and position your brand for success —
utilize Visp.net’s Web team.
Get started, +1 541-955-6900.
Run a stable network, monitor hardware, better control bandwidth and the subscriber’s experience with billing system support for these integrated monitoring platforms:
- SaiSei– Deep packet inspection platform that gives granular control of the subscriber’s connection and allows up to 95% utilization of your bandwidth.
- Preseem– An automated network optimization solution that corrects “quality of experience” issues to drive satisfactory subscriber experiences.
- Zabbix– A mature open-source monitoring system that integrates into the Ultimate Back Office billing and automation system.
Resources that Lean out operations, save time and increase subscriber retention.
Google Calendar– Schedule installs and service calls for tech teams, automated notification with account details are sent right to the technician’s email.
Google Maps– Integrate your Google Mapping API key into the billing system and perform new subscriber site surveys in your coverage areas.
Market Broadband– Already have an account? Set it up in the UBO to automate your marketing. Drive more sales from the neighbors of your previous installs.
ServerPlus– Give subscribers 24/7 branded technical support that’s integrated with your subscriber data so they operate as an extension of your team.
TowerCoverage– Collect end-user submission data via web integration and reduce wasted truck rolls on no-gos.
QuickBooks– Connect your QuickBooks online account to UBO and the data in the billing system moves to your accounting system in real-time.
Choose the processor that works best with your billing operations; many of the top gateways integrate with UBO.
- Authorize.net – Subscribers can determine how they pay their monthly fees — credit or debit card, Apple Pay and PayPal are supported by Authorize.net.
- IPpay* – WISP specialists for recurring card-not-present transactions with auto-updater tools that keep your cash flow on track.
- PayPal – A secure online payment system that enables subscribers to send payments directly into your account.
- Payment Express – A secure, global platform for recurring unattended transactions that ensure payments occur in real time.
- PlugNpay – State-of-the-art solutions for domestic and international processing with advanced tools for fraud prevention and protection.
- ProPay – Large credit card payment processor with options for WISPs of all sizes.
- Stripe – A global, technology-based solution that processes payments for businesses of all sizes.
- Oriental Bank – Payment processor for Puerto Rico.
*Preferred Processor: The two teams communicate and work together behind the scenes to resolve your payment processing issues without you getting stuck in the middle.
Call +1 541-955-6900 for more information.
Email and Hosting
You choose the domain and pay only for subscribers who want email. There are no email servers to maintain or upgrade; spam and virus filters are included.
- Access via POP3, IMAP, or the webmail solution.
- 5GB of storage per email account.
- Support for attachments up to 25MB.
- Subscriber-customizable spam filtering, including custom block and allow lists, sensitivity settings, and other handling options.
- Always-on virus protection.